Tuesday, August 5, 2014

A Beautiful Weekend

I think by now, pretty much everyone knows that I just got back from the 2nd Annual Younique Convention. If not, SURPRISE! :)

To say that it was an incredible weekend would be an understatement.  In fact, I can't really even think of a word that seems appropriate!

Our weekend started on Friday morning, when we were immediately immersed in the Younique culture of enthusiasm and celebration of individuality and personal beauty. On the way, I got stuck in Dallas traffic...of course. When I realized I was running late, I immediately began to panic.  I imagined walking into the convention center and disrupting the entire event, but luckily that's not how it happened!  I was greeted by smile after smile, then met my team who had so sweetly saved me a seat in the PACKED banquet hall.

The rest of the weekend was filled with classes during the day and banquets and dancing at night. You would think our classes would have been all about makeup and sales, right? Wrong.
While we did have a few classes on those topics, the majority of what they focused on teaching us was to have confidence in ourselves and to go after our dreams.  I learned how to get my girl back (Google Traci Bild...she's AMAZING), how to excel as a leader, and how to step out of my comfort zone. I have to say, I left with a million times the confidence I had when I first arrived.  That in itself, would have been enough...but the awesomeness didn't stop there! We were EACH sent home with over $500 in products!

In case you can't tell, all of those items are arranged in a GIGANTIC makeup case! Seriously...I think I could live in it.

And did I mention- the girls on my team are amazing! It was so great getting to know them all and I can't wait to see where the future takes us all! We are unstoppable!

With my Black Level Upline- Whitney Husband
Pure Glam in the Photo Booth ;)
I have a "thing" for weird glasses.
Sweet Lidra!
Margie!!! I was in the middle of a min-crisis and she swooped in, took me under her wing, and let me have my meltdowns then built me back up! I pray that God showers her with blessings- she is a SAINT!
Dinner time!
A sneak peek of the dress I ALMOST wore. (Sigh...)

I also took pictures with the founders Derek and Melanie...but I was running on 3 hours of sleep, so of course I don't like the pictures! But that's okay because soon, I will reach Green Status and I will get to go to company headquarters and meet them again! :D

 Now, who's ready for announcements?!

We're expanding to the U.K.! I am looking for ladies to sponsor "across the pond," so if you know anyone who loves top-quality cosmetics and/or wants to change her life, please send her my way!

CHICAGO!!!! Here we come! This is close to home for me so I am EXCITED!

Our presenter kit is changing, October 1st. 
New Product Launch Dates
Isn't she pretty?!

Uplift Details
We got to take all of these home and, well...I'm obsessed with them.
Almost all of our products are being transitioned to be manufactured in the USA! Guess what everyone's getting for Christmas at my house! (We have a "USA-made only" gift rule.)
Our new moisturizer. <3
And last but not least- in fact, the BEST part of all! Introducting, The Younique Foundation! Visit the link below to hear what our founder and CEO had to say about WHY we sell lashes.(If for no other reason, watch this to see his youngest daughter's reaction to the crowd! Priceless.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SXYnQeNrvc

No comments:

Post a Comment